Deadline for abstracts submission: 31/August/2019.
For abstract submission it is mandatory the subscription in the Symposium until 31/August/2019.
Each participant registered in the event can submit up to 1 abstract.
All accepted abstracts will be presented in the poster format.
The participants are invited to submit your abstracts in English, Portuguese or Spanish, the official languages of the Symposium.
Information for abstract submission
Abstracts must not exceed one page and must be submitted on-line using the template file available on this home page.
The submitted abstracts must be linked to one of the following topics:
- Water, air and soil pollution and control
- Persistent and emerging organic contaminants
- Heavy metals and speciation analysis
- New trends on sample preparation
- Green analytical chemistry methods
- Instrumental and environmental analysis
- Biosensors and electroanalysis
- Environmental biotechnology and remediation
- Regulations on environmental pollution control
Notification of abstracts acceptance: xx/xx/2019.
The logo in .png format can be obtained here
the logo in .ai format can be obtained here
The poster size should not exceed 90 cm (width) and 120 cm (height)
The Roland W. Frei Award sponsored by the International Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry (IAEAC) will be given to the best poster presented by a young Latin American scientist.